Fuel Your Brain
PTI FastTrack Training Program
September 4 & 5, 2013
FAQ’s for FastTrack Training Program
General seminar questions
- Q: How long is each Seminar?
- A: All seminars run from daily 8:30a.m. – 5p.m.. They include seminar materials, continental style breakfast beginning at 7:30a.m., two beverage breaks and lunch.
- Q: Can I register for multiple Seminars?
- A: Yes, as long as they do not overlap.
- Q: How many courses can I take?
- A: The maximum number of sessions you could take is two.
- Q: Are there discounts if I take more than one course?
- A: Yes, the more courses you take, the lower your total cost to attend.
- Q: Do I have to take an entire track?
- A: No.
- Q: I have taken other Plastic training sessions. How does FastTrack differ from those?
- A: We live and work in this industry so we understand its needs. We have provided the most experienced instructors in a value priced setting. These sessions span the width and breadth of the plastics industry. They will be of benefit to all levels and expertise.
- Q: What instructional material will I receive?
- A: You will get a printed course manual.
- Q: Are there any prerequisites to taking some of these courses?
- A: Some courses do require you have prior knowledge in a subject. Please read the course details carefully.
- Q: Do I need to bring anything?
- A: Some sessions actually provide a working software demo to assist in the instruction. You may need to bring a laptop if you have one. Please read the descriptions. You will also be notified by the instructor if this is being offered for your session.
- Q: What is the Seminar cancellation policy?
- A: If you cancel 15 days prior, you will receive a full refund. After that, we can choose to apply the fee to another future FastTrack session OR your can receive a 50% refund of your full registration fee.
- Q: How do I pay for the course?
- A: We have made it easy to register. We have on-line registration that can use a corporate credit card. If you want to pay by check or Purchase Order that can be handled also via the on-line service. If you have any issues with registration, please call us at +1 (419) 867-5424.
Explanation of Tracks
- Q: What are “Tracks”?
- A: Tracks are a group of individual seminars geared towards a specific topic. The FastTrack training program includes eight tracks.
- Q: Please explain how many tracks I can take.
- A: If you take a “full track”, you will be signed up for four consecutive days. So, you will only be able to take one “track”. The only exception is Track 6 Blow molding. You could take a one-day session on the 4th day.
- Q: I am new to the industry. What course do I take?
- A: We are happy to work with you individually to recommend the courses that are the most relevant to your interest and level of expertise. They will take you from the basics through some level of detail in the material and processes. If you want to tailor a course outline then please feel free to contact us.
- Q: I am transferring between processes. What courses do I take?
- A: We have several opportunities to help you in your new endeavor. If you only wish to better understand a specific process then you can take a one or two day intensive session. However, if you want a refresher you might consider a “track” in the new process you are interested in studying.
- Q: If I cannot make these session when will they be offered again?
- A: We plan on offering these major sessions at least twice a year in regional locations. We also will put on smaller sessions suited to a specific company or location. So please contact us to discuss a custom program.
- Q: How do I contact the instructor?
- A: On each instructor’s bio page, you will see the instructor contact information and also a web site if they have one.
- Q: What is the attire for the sessions?
- A: It is business casual.